Sambah Village takes only 70 minutes journey time from Kota Kinabalu City. Sambah Village is one of the fishermen’s villages that still exists today. Most of the villagers still focus on fish catching in the swamp area of Sulaman Lake, Tuaran.
Don’t forget to capture your amazing experience and memorable moments during your visit at Sambah Village. Every single moment is truly a treasure.
Escape to Sambah Village to experience the scenery of the mangroves that is very attractive and well-preserved. This place is the breeding ground for birds,prawns,crabs and clams.You also have the opportunity to board small boats with fishermen and see the traditional ways to catch fish,shrimps and crabs.
Sunset is also one of the attractions at Sambah Village. Why should you visit this village? You will be mesmerized by the breath-taking different kinds of sunset views which offer you the best and meaningful experience.
Taking photos of fireflies at normal speed of camera or mobile phone is impossible but it is always better to enjoy and experience the authentic atmosphere of the nights with the natural lights of nature.
- 1500hrs - Pick up from City Tour
- 1530hrs - Pick up from outskirt hotel and depart for Serusup , Tuaran
- 1600hrs - Arrive at Serusup Jetty, later depart by boat to Kampung Sambah Jetty for refreshment
- 1700hrs - Proceed for Kampung Sambah Tour by foot to experiences local primary school , local fruits testing and water village houses
- 1750hrs - Depart back to Anjung Sunset. Upon arrive, fishing activity at the jetty while enjoying the fantastic sunset view
- 1830hrs - Buffet Dinner will be served. Try out our local Bajau Home Cooked Dishes
- 1930hrs - Releasing lantern activity before departing for an River Cruise to spot the fireflies
- 2000hrs- Return Transfer to you respective hotel
- 2030hrs - Estimated arrival of outskirt hotel
- 2100 hrs - Estimated arrival of city tour